www.hedition.net (“our site”) is a website operated by H Fusion Media Group Limited trading as by H Fusion (“we“, “us” or “our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10357113 and have our registered office at The White House Suite 16 42-44 Chorley New Road – Bolton BL1 4AP, England.
H Fusion refers to H Fusion Media Group Limited its subsidiaries and other partnerships, corporations, undertakings and entities which are authorized to practice using the name ‘H Fusion’.
1. YOUR PRIVACY
2. TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
- 2.1 Personal Data
- 2.2 Usage Data
We may collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- 2.3 Cookies Data
- 2.4 Analytics
We use third-party Providers such as Google Analytics to monitor and analyse the use of our Service. This is active by default. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
3. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
3.1 We use the collected data for various purposes:
- 3.1.1 We use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- 3.1.2 We shall also use your collected data to notify you about changes to our services.
- 3.1.3 If we collect and process your personal information to attend a meeting or event hosted by H Fusion, we may share your information to our service providers or business associates involved in organizing or hosting the relevant event or meeting.
4. DURATION OF DATA USE
4.1 Your personal data will be retained until you unsubscribe from our mailing list or once our business relationship is terminated by either party.
5. DATA JURISDICTION
5.1 In order to provide you with requested products and services we may need to transfer your personal data to service partners based in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This does not diminish your rights. We shall ensure that appropriate measures are taken for your personal data to remain protected and secure in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
6. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
6.2 H Fusion may process your Personal Data because:
- 6.2.1 We need to perform a contract with you.
- 6.2.2 You have given us permission to do so.
- 6.2.3 The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights.
- 6.2.4 To comply with the law.
7. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
7.1 If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. H Fusion aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
7.2 If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
7.3 In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- 7.3.1 The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- 7.3.2 The right rectify any information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- 7.3.3 The right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- 7.3.4 The right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- 7.3.5 The right to data to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- 7.3.6 The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- 7.3.7 The right to complain at any time.
7.4 Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to any such requests.
7.5 You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
8. THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES ON OUR SITE
8.1 Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
11. CONTACT US
This website is owned and operated by H Fusion Media Group Limited. You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website.
Thank you for using our website.